Guest Blogging & Contributors Guidelines
Want your posts to be read by more than 2,500 subscribers? You can either contribute a single article, or post as many as you like. Please read the notices below before completing the form.
- Please submit pitches and completed articles for consideration using the form below.
- This is a free site, it does not generate revenue in any way and does not pay for articles.
- Please submit your article or pitch just once.
- I will respond to everyone who submits. If you haven’t received a response, check your spam folders.
For guest posting enquiries and pitches please email complete the form below.
Post Submission Guidelines
When submitting guest posts, please follow the below guidelines:
- If successfully accepted, you will be setup with a contributor account. Sign in and save your article as a draft; do not publish – only the editor is allowed to publish.
- Do not include a featured image with your post.
- Do not add links to headers, or use bold text unnecessarily.
- Your article must be unique, not spun, and at minimum 400 words.
- Your submitted article will be the property of Keywords and Jargon, and you do not have permission to publish it elsewhere.
We reserve the right to cancel or suspend contributor accounts that repeatedly break this criteria.